The Project Sophia Ltd Manifesto
Our ten-point manifesto defines how we help members of our community lead meaningful lives and be the instrument of change they want to be.
- We are compassionate and avoid causing harm; we believe others are doing the best they can and treat them as we would expect them to treat us.
- Without narcissism, we resiliently uphold our values, self-belief and self-esteem; we let go of self-doubt and the opinions of others and understand that we are enough.
- We take personal responsibility for our decisions, actions and affairs and aim always to be at our best whilst avoiding perfectionism.
- We embrace our mistakes with courage, truth and compassion, and grow from them.
- We contribute more than we consume, are grateful for what we have and understand that we have enough.
- We generously support our connections, listen to them with empathy and compassion, are careful with our advice and avoid grandstanding and floodlighting.
- We believe change comes from action; we make information available for free and provide value through helping clients implement their knowledge and ideas.
- We take care of our minds, bodies and spirits in order to better serve others.
- We make time for our own personal development and creativity, without which we cannot grow.
- We engage in our work with integrity and confidence to serve our customers, solve the world’s problems and make it a better place in which to live.
We are the alternative to the judgemental, the greedy
and those who simply want to tell us what to do.